First of all it is important that we are clear that travel loans are loans that are granted by banks or private companies.
They are usually requested to pay for plane or train tickets, hotel reservations or any other pleasure or leisure that we want to grant during our vacation, regardless of the destination they have.
It is not difficult to access loans for travel, everything will always depend on our need for funding and our urgency to get the money, so we recommend applying for any type of mini-credit, quick loans or personal loans to get financing for the trip.
The approval of the travel loans will depend on our economic situation, what our financing needs are and how much we can assume monthly to be able to reimburse the amount obtained correctly.
Ways to finance travel loans
As mentioned above, for travel loans, we advise all users to use mini-credits, quick loans, personal loans and even make use of their credit cards.
Which to go, always depend on the financial situation of the user and the terms that can be adjusted.
Let’s see what is the maximum amount of each type of credit and how long we can repay the capital:
- Minicréditos: you can get from 50 to 1,000 euros, to return from 1 to 30 days.
- Quick Credits: offer credits from 100 to 5,000 euros, to be repaid from 1 to 24 months.
- Personal loans: will allow you to acquire from 3,000 to 50,000 euros, to return from 1 to 10 years
- Credit cards: depending on the profile of the user you can get this credit (the initial is usually 600 euros), to return in 1 month to 5 years, depending on the monthly payment we are paying.
Requirements to access travel loans
As expected, all the requirements that will be required to access a loan for travel, will always depend on the methodology with which we have decided to work.
All the loans for travel will be different depending on the price of the same, the loan that we want to contract and the entity to which we go. However, in most cases we will have to meet a series of basic conditions to obtain the credit:
- Be of legal age, although certain lenders may require us to be over 21 or 25 years old.
- Have a DNI, NIE or passport that certify that we are permanent residents in Spain.
- Have a regular, stable and sufficient income that can guarantee the correct return of the loan.
- Not appear on any list of defaulters, although if this is our case certain companies will allow us to get money despite this situation with the loans with Financial Credit Institutions.
How fast are the travel loans approved?
It is one of the first questions that everyone asks when they decide to apply for one of the aforementioned credits to access travel loans.
All these management times will depend on the benefit system to which it goes, of fulfilling all the requirements that it requires; all the processes are different.
- Minicréditos: in general the approval of the application is done online, so that we will know almost immediately if it is approved or not. Once approved if the client has an account in one of the banks with which the lender works, the deposit is made in 15 minutes. Otherwise the income can take up to 48 hours.
- Quick credits: process similar to the mini credits. The response of the application will take a few minutes and the income of the money will take between 15 minutes and 48 hours.
- Personal loans: if the loan for trips is through a bank it can take several weeks. If, on the contrary, it is through a private company, it will take between 24 and 48 hours once the application is approved.
- Credit cards: Approval by this means takes approximately two weeks. Once we have the card, we can arrange the requested travel loan money.