OTTAWA, Sep 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Toast 20 Titanium and Toast 20 Pro, the latest versions of Roxio’s powerful disc burning suites for macOS, go beyond traditional disc burning to offer a complete suite digital media management. Compatible with M1 and Intel, Roxio systems® Toast® 20 offers new DVD authoring capabilities with the Template Designer, along with improvements to audio disc burning, easy file format conversion and more, providing all the tools you need to work with your files most valuable photo, video and audio.
“Toast 20 continues to provide customers with a comprehensive set of digital media tools, as well as an intuitive interface that streamlines your workflow,” said Prakash Channagiri, director of product management for video at Corel. “Toast has long been known for making it easy to burn, capture and basic edit photos, videos and audio, and now we give you greater control to create even more personalized projects. New features like the Template Designer provide customization options to get creative and design your own menu templates. Converting between digital formats is now faster and easier than ever before. And, if you’re just getting started, new in-product walkthroughs cover key aspects of the product to help you get started easily.
Providing disc burning power for Mac for over 25 years, Toast Titanium is expanding its capabilities as a digital media management powerhouse.
- NEW! Model designer: Discover new customization tools to create and save your own DVD movie menu templates. Customize the font type, your menu and submenus layout, and menu buttons. Plus, add custom backgrounds, creative frames to your menu options, music, and more.
- NEW! Easy file conversion: Convert photos, videos and audio files between popular digital formats quickly and easily. Just drag your file, choose the desired output format and hit convert.
- NEW! Walkthroughs: Master a variety of Toast 20 workflows with new walkthroughs built into the product. With onscreen guides, learn how to accomplish anything from burning videos, photos or audio to creating duplicate discs, converting files between formats and more.
- IMPROVED! Burning audio disc: New flexibility when burning audio discs allows users to easily customize the metadata of added audio files. Now choose to display custom columns like artist, album art, album title and genre and even include custom audio tags that will be added to your mix metadata when you burn to disc .
Experience Toast 20 Pro, the multimedia suite with all the power of Toast 20 Titanium, plus valuable must-have digital media tools! Explore banking-level file, digital art, and photo encryption tools. Plus, enjoy enhanced editing with up to four multi-camera streams.
- NEW! WinZip® Mac 9: Get enhanced PDF capabilities, file backup, and renowned file protection to securely store, manage, and share files on your Mac with support for iCloud, Google Drive and more.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials ™ 8: Check out this fun and simple painting software for beginners. Sketch, draw or paint on blank canvas using realistic Natural-Media ™ brushes, or experiment with image-based AI and the art of cloning.
- AfterShot ™ 3: Effectively correct and enhance your photos and apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at a time.
- Creating Blu-ray Discs: Burn your high definition video to Blu-ray disc.
Pricing and availability
Roxio Toast 20 Titanium and Roxio Toast 20 Pro are now available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish directly at www.roxio.com. Roxio Toast 20 Titanium is available for a Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of $ 99.99 (USD & CAD) / £ 89.99 / EUR 89.99. Roxio Toast 20 Pro is available for a suggested retail price of $ 149.99 (USD & CAD) / £ 139.99 / EUR 139.99. Prices in GBP and Euro include VAT. Information on volume licensing for business and educational organizations is available at www.roxio.com/licensing.
Introduced by Corel, Roxio products enable consumers and businesses to get the most out of their digital media and record burning projects. Whether you work with audio, photo or video, Roxio gives you the power to create, enhance, preserve and share your digital creations. For more information, visit www.roxio.com.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to get quality work done faster. Offering some of the industry’s best-known software brands, we empower individuals and teams to create, collaborate, and achieve impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications, including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels® and WinZip® – inspire users and help them achieve their goals. To learn more about Corel, visit www.corel.com.
© 2021 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Roxio, the Roxio logo, Toast, Corel, AfterShot, CorelDRAW, Essentials, MindManager, Natural-Media, Painter, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the United States and / or elsewhere. Parallels is a trademark or registered trademark of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the United States and elsewhere. iCloud, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Drive is a trademark of Google LLC. All other company names, products and services, logos, brands and any registered or unmentioned trademarks are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. The use of trademarks, names, logos or any other information, images or material belonging to a third party does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any proprietary interest in such information, images, materials, brands and names of third parties. For all patent notices and information, please visit www.corel.com/patent.
Saeed Ismail Saeed
The photos accompanying this announcement are available on: