From day one, everything you’ve read on Bikerumor is available for free. That’s not going to change. But to keep the doors open, we need a talented digital media sales representative to join us as we continue to grow. The position has just been posted on the Lola Digital Media careers page, and if you’re interested, you can apply via the email below!
Digital Media Sales Representative, Bikerumor
Lola Digital Media is seeking a Digital Media Sales Representative to support Bikerumor and its associated channels. This is a full-time position with a salary + commission structure. We provide medical, dental, vision services, 401k match, paid parental leave and unlimited vacation policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage client list (new and existing advertisers)
- Source new leads and handle all inbound advertising requests
- Prospect new customers and new verticals (i.e. close and non-endemic accounts)
- Work directly with brands and with media buying agencies
- Own and Drive Full Cycle Sales: Initial Awareness to Deal Closing and Handoff to Project Management
- Sell traditional and personalized digital advertising (display media, content, video, podcast, giveaways, sponsorships, social media, e-news, etc.)
- Use consultative selling methods: chatting with customers via email and phone to determine upcoming campaigns or product launches, KPIs, timeline and budget
- Build and deliver integrated digital media campaigns on Bikerumor.com and across the AllGear group (if applicable)
- Possible expansion of roles to cover additional digital properties within our media group
- Organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple advertising requests in a deadline driven environment
- Create (or assist in the creation of) any necessary sales materials
- Prepare, conceptualize and effectively deliver sales presentations online, over the phone and in person
- Travel to trade shows, races, events and more to network with key industry contacts
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with major advertisers and media buying agencies
- Provide prompt phone/email follow-up to all incoming inquiries
- Properly track all account activity in our CRM
- Create efficiencies in the sales process
- Provide excellent customer service and build strong account relationships
- Forecast media campaign revenue
- Report directly to the Lola Sales Manager
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience, ideally in the digital media industry
- Candidates for the position should have a solid understanding of digital advertising and marketing, particularly direct-to-publisher advertising.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- A strong ability to see opportunities, understand needs, create solutions, set appropriate expectations and close deals
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work across multiple internal departments
- Strong working experience with PowerPoint and Excel and research and marketing experience to develop and present unique proposals/presentations
- Autonomous, ambitious in nature, with an entrepreneurial approach
- Passion for the cycling/outdoors industry and active lifestyle. We work hard and we play hard at Lola Digital Media
How to register
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Application: Sales Rep, Bikerumor” to consider. If a Lola employee referred you, be sure to include it in your email.
As a minority-owned business, Lola Digital Media is dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion in everything we do. It’s not just about growing our already diverse team, but about the role we can play in being part of the larger global conversation.